We are a South Korea based company, creating products to manage your duty schedules.
"Service" refers to the services that we provide;
"FourWheels" refers to our company; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used;
"User" refers to anyone who uses our Service;
"You" refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with FourWheels.
Data Storage LocationAll data is stored in the US (AWS datacenter).
More on AWS security.
Regration DataIf you register on our Service, we store your chosen username and your email address and any additional personal information added to your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time. Service administrators can also see and edit this information.
Push Notification TokenWe store your "Push Notification Token." We uses it to send you a notification message for any activity such as a group forum new post. Service administrators can see and, but can't edit this information.
Duty SchedulesWe store your "Duty Schedules" that you provide. We uses it to provide Service to you and your group members. Service administrators can see and, but can't edit this information.
- Our system administrators.
- Our customer supporters when they (in order to provide support) need to get the information about the data.
Amazon Simple Email Service(AWS)We send email(like "newsletter", "password recovery", etc) using "Amazon Simple Email Service". This newsletter is only sent to customers who signed up specifically to receive the newsletter.
Google AnalyticsWe use "Google Analytics" to track page views to improve usability of our Service.
Google FirebaseWe use "Google Firebase" to track errors that occur within your device.
SentryWe use "Sentry" to track errors that occur within REST API for on Service.
AD(x)We use "AD(x)" to serve ads.
When we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will protect your personal data as described in this document and in accordance with applicable law, such as by entering into the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses for the transfer of personal data to a processor located outside of the European Union.
NetworkWe use the SSL/HTTPS protocol throughout our Service. This encrypts our user communications with the servers so that personal identifiable information is not captured/hijacked by third parties without authorization.
DatacenterAll of our servers are within our own virtual private cloud (VPC) with network access control lists (ACL’s) that prevent unauthorized requests getting to our internal network. Only a handful of people can access data and they only do so in order to improve the services we provide. We monitor and audit our usage logs.
1. The right to obtain, at reasonable intervals and free of charge, information on whether or not your personal data are being processed and to receive the personal data that is being processed in an intelligible form;
2. The right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of or objection to processing of your personal data. You may also request us to provide you your data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format which can be transmitted to another controller.
3. To exercise these rights, please contact us email@example.com. We may request you to provide a copy of your ID card or otherwise evidence your identity. We will respond to your request within the applicable statutory term.
4. Moreover, subject to this document, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.